Dante Rabanow Dante Rabanow

Reminds me of Terminal Velocity back in the day.

Pirate Adventure Pirate Adventure

I'm always down for some good orchestral. You get marks for repeating too much instead of adding more variation / having a better conclusion. About half way through I had to come back to this window and check if this wasn't a loop. Otherwise, quite enjoyable and the melody is pretty sound. Cheers.

lacifer responds:

Thanx for the feedback!
I agree with you... I got to break the habit of just making a hundred short "songs".. instead of develop them further.. :-) ...

-l

seasponge trance seasponge trance

Hey glad to see you're still alive!

I'm giving a generous rating because they don't really matter. Not my favorite of yours but it sounds like you're getting bored now that you've mastered every style in music composition and are going balls-out minimalism.

Hope you're doing well with your bands. I'll be checking out those tracks in a bit. Personally I've been knee deep in cats again. I might want to use some of your music in my current project, but don't quote me on that.

spamwangler responds:

how goes it sir jig? ill agree with you thats this ones a bit on the dull side, the tracks actually about 2 years old (im a bit too busy to do me own stuff at the mo

Can't Fight The Feeling [7000] Can't Fight The Feeling [7000]

It's okay

Sounds like a good rough draft of a decent beat. It sounds like it goes out of beat near the beginning a few times and sporadically throughout.

I absolutely hate when people take singing tracks and up the pitch to chipmunk levels (Especially in this case where it sounds like it hurts the track more than helps). If you got rid of the vocals it and cleaned it up, then it would be pretty sweet.

Sirhc7000 responds:

Hmm I dont really agree with the part about the "chipmunk" thing you said, but if thats ur opinion and I do respect that. I also appreciate the review.

..and yea there are a couple times where it's like a millie millie millisecond off beat.

Thx.

Jack And Jill Jack And Jill

It's not too shabby

The melodies with the auto-tune feature don't sound too bad. Lyrics are pretty blah. Impressive for your first attempt at music.

Cayur - Dead Letters Cayur - Dead Letters

Pretty good

But did anyone else notice that the guitar riff is like the same as the intro to M.A.S.H. ? I kept expecting it to continue and do the whole theme. Anywho, it works for what it is.

sculpted-cold responds:

No it's not... Completely different key and it's not arpeggiated.

how long how long how long how long

Haha oh wow

I thought this was just some generic tune you made but at 1:25 it sounds effing great and then even better at 2:01.

spamwangler responds:

cheers dude, i will hopefully start doing something a bit more cheerful soon

Piano in the darkness (Loop) Piano in the darkness (Loop)

Nice

Personally I would add the tiniest bit of a delay effect on the whole thing. Overall this would be excellent in any sad scene, HOWEVER!

I had this on while I was watching some youtube video of some kid on a modified powerwheels and the contrasting elements of this song and that scene really made for an eerie combination.

Epic-Synther responds:

Thx for your review ^^

.:-{Denial}-:. .:-{Denial}-:.

Nifty

I wouldn't call it denial as it has somewhat of an uplifting overtone to it. All in all a great piano piece (apart from the ending). I think maybe having the top notes trickle out in 3's (best way I can describe it without demonstrating) would help end it better instead of a quick fade.

Tamadrum responds:

K. thanks for the advice, I'll have to try that... :)

No one knows 8bit (QotSA) pt 1 No one knows 8bit (QotSA) pt 1

Lol oh wow.

This is the best thing I never thought of ever existing.