Messed-Up Bible Stories 9 Messed-Up Bible Stories 9

Random boner and...

heh heh. Ewe Tube.

Derp and the Walrus: Ep 4 Derp and the Walrus: Ep 4

Eh not my type of humor, really

Though you should know. Lobsters aren't red until they are cooked. They're brownish / greenish when they're very much alive. Si?

Hyperborea Hyperborea

Man you really need to watch it all the way throug

Amateur? Yes
Could it be better? Couldn't anything?

I would be proud of this if I had made it. Give it a chance; the ending ties together everything quite well. And, it's a pretty crazy experience when you get to the ending. Decisions were made that we would all make. Epic end-credit editing. I bet you get emotional sometimes when you drink too much and watch your film in retrospect.

We're all guilty of that. Pride can be good sometimes.

exotworking responds:

Haha, thanks :)

IndestructoTank A.E. IndestructoTank A.E.

Sweet

This was a pretty good reinvention. I like the environmental shaking and zooming effects especially.

AS3teroids AS3teroids

wtf? Since I have Adblocking I can't play?

I am not going to disable my ad blocker for any flash game. I think the fact that you have to wait for the game (regardless if it's downloaded or not - I'm looking at you Mocha Ads) as well as be subjected to an ad bar is complete bullshit.

It's a shame that I can't play this game, because for all I know it could be really good. Why can't people just release their flash for free? Why must there always be a catch?

The Puzzle Game The Puzzle Game

Heh.

How completely hilarious (and fun, too). I am so envious of you being able to do Mastermind's voice so well by the way.

Dante Rabanow Dante Rabanow

Reminds me of Terminal Velocity back in the day.

Pirate Adventure Pirate Adventure

I'm always down for some good orchestral. You get marks for repeating too much instead of adding more variation / having a better conclusion. About half way through I had to come back to this window and check if this wasn't a loop. Otherwise, quite enjoyable and the melody is pretty sound. Cheers.

lacifer responds:

Thanx for the feedback!
I agree with you... I got to break the habit of just making a hundred short "songs".. instead of develop them further.. :-) ...

-l

seasponge trance seasponge trance

Hey glad to see you're still alive!

I'm giving a generous rating because they don't really matter. Not my favorite of yours but it sounds like you're getting bored now that you've mastered every style in music composition and are going balls-out minimalism.

Hope you're doing well with your bands. I'll be checking out those tracks in a bit. Personally I've been knee deep in cats again. I might want to use some of your music in my current project, but don't quote me on that.

spamwangler responds:

how goes it sir jig? ill agree with you thats this ones a bit on the dull side, the tracks actually about 2 years old (im a bit too busy to do me own stuff at the mo